[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Easiest way of verifying email addresses?
Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
qlei ae (IV012143601)

Is there a help where I would simply submit email through Programming interface like https://api.com/email/johndoe@email.com

And afterward they could convey the email with confirmation code and it could be checked through their framework?

That is all I want, a straightforward check. Any ideas? I researched for "email confirmation administration" yet what they do is possibly browse on the off chance that the email is deliverable or expendable/junk,.... I really want somebody to send the email and check it.

update: Simply need a Programming interface that will send messages, sick do the confirmation code myself
james rod (IV012145101)

One possible solution to your requirement is to utilize an Email Validator API. This API can help you achieve your goal of sending emails with verification codes and verifying them through the system. By integrating this API into your application or website, you can automate the process of sending emails and validating them. Make sure to explore different Email Validator APIs available and choose the one that best fits your needs in terms of features, reliability, and ease of integration. Good luck with implementing this solution!

Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Go to: