[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Tips for increasing the MMR in Dota.
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Zaza Green (IV07180101)

1. Set goals high, but real
You should not set tasks that you are subconsciously afraid of, that is, you feel that it will be too difficult for you. For example, get 500 MMR points in a month. The quieter you go, the further you'll get. The main thing is stability.

2. Constantly learn and grow
Well, you can't just take and raise a rating if you don't deserve it. Therefore, it is always worth developing and improving your playing skills. For this we need the following items.

3. Review your match recordings
Do not rush to immediately press the "search" after the next rollers. Download the replay and carefully review all the important details!

4. Learn from your mistakes and others' mistakes
Believe me, it's better to review one recording and learn from yourself, noticing the weaknesses of your game, than just playing two rinks just to satisfy your uncontrollable desire.

5. Monitor the process
If you play ranked games just to play, then you will never succeed. You should be able to tell yourself “stop” if you feel that something has gone wrong.

6. Be mindful with each game
If something worries you, you need to go somewhere soon, or you simply feel insecure - do not sit down to play the rating. In MMR, you must always be 100% ready and even more.

7. Keep statistics and a diary
Create a spreadsheet for yourself in Excel to see a picture of your success by side, role and hero. Also try to keep a diary to write down all your mistakes and cool things you want to learn. Believe me, this will bring very great results!
Frannky Scott (IV07143301)

Thanks for the advice. But it seems to me that this is a very long process.
Lavarda (IV07136501)

Now for many players there are more practical solutions than pumping an account for several years. Recently, on one gaming forum, I saw how a dude very quickly rose in the Dota 2 rating thanks to the purchase of skills on this site z3ddota.com dota-2 mmr-boost, and therefore I did the same. If someone has a serious desire to have the best matches in Dota 2, then you are right on the road to this site.
Marinello (IV07490401)

Practice is the most important part of increasing your skill levels, in my opinion. Theory without practice is useless.
Gitorelov (IV07330301)

That's true, but theory is also very important for improving rapidly in complex videogames like Dota 2. I recommend utilizing resources like https://wewatch.gg/dota2/wiki and combining the knowledge they provide with lots of training. You will notice that your skill level is rising fast if you follow this strategy.
den4ik777 (IV08526701)

Now for many players there are more practical solutions than pumping an account for several years. Recently, on one gaming forum, I saw how a dude very quickly rose in the Dota 2 rating thanks to the purchase of skills on this site z3ddota.com dota-2 mmr-boost, and therefore I did the same. If someone has a serious desire to have the best matches in Dota 2, then you are right on the road to this site.
repro1111 (IV08540301)

https://nextlvl.gg/cod-mw/damascus-camo I like to play video games, but especially when you can upgrade your player and play for a very long time, for example, create your own story or your world. It's cool and very interesting. I especially like games where you can buy weapons or equipment for the player, for example, I often <a href="https://nextlvl.gg/cod-mw/damascus-camo">buy damascus camo</a>.
den4ik777 (IV08526701)

https://nextlvl.gg/cod-mw/damascus-camo I like games where you can unlock damascus camo or other weapons and upgrade the player. this is cool because you can play and see the result very quickly. This is a very cool game. I like playing Dota because there you can create your own storyline.
repro1111 (IV08540301)

By the way, I had a similar problem before, but I solved it thanks to this simple advice on the site under the link z3ddota. You just need to be sure to look at these offers for Dota 2 players and other coolest games. At least this is reliable, unlike many other proposals now.
repro1111 (IV08540301)

https://z3ddota.com/ Hi guys. I see that you are really advanced gamers and of course you played Dota 2. The support on this site z3ddota helps me a lot. Now there is absolutely no need for a long and hard pumping of the skills of the heroes, and therefore, when I was prompted to this decision, I immediately improved my rating. You will also find they have tons of great deals on many games.
Jackson Miller (IV08385601)

Greenlight is a company that can transform your kids into individuals with adequate financial knowledge. They have helped bind kids with a tool where they can learn all about investing and spending as per their savings. These savings and spendings are controlled and overseen by their guardians and parents. If you want to help a kid out with the same, you can use the greenlight discount code to get the debit card.

tello coupon
[WWW]
Abd Villars (IV08589201)

[Avatar]

I think this is what I was looking for, really hard to find like wordle unlimited wordle. I haven't been able to find it appearing in any of the articles. Thanks very much. olive garden promo code
[WWW]
David (IV08773501)

This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. panera promo code
panera discount code
panera $5 off $15
panera bread promo code $4 off
naruto (IV08587201)

Curious about Wordle? Twitter's Wordle game is online. People guess their Wordle scores on Twitter's blue and green scoring boards.
Wordle, an online world-building game, has captivated gamers worldwide. Its unique qualities make it stand out despite its simplicity.
[WWW]
bogdan (IV011607101)

Ready to up your game? With skin.land you can buy and sell CS:GO, Dota 2, Rust skins with incredible ease and convenience. Take advantage of our legal and secure service that provides fast payments with transparent prices and exchange rates - quickly find the best deals to get what you're looking for! Transform your gameplay and make sure your gaming experience is always at its best. Don't just play - improve your game with https://skin.land/!

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: