[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
API Permission Denied?
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
textilexst (IV08807701)

It seems my post didn't get posted on Instagram due to an "API Permission Denied" error.
What can I do?
What can you do?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 23/05/2023 20:46:27

polsimarkhauys (IV07777401)

I'm sorry for the difficulty you are experiencing regarding posting to Instagram using Social share.
kimberlyrose (IV011896701)

I see that your post is from a couple of years back, but I'll do my best to help you out with the ""API Permission Denied"" error you encountered on Instagram. It can be frustrating when your post doesn't get posted due to such issues. To resolve the error, it's crucial to review your API permissions. Make sure you have granted the necessary access rights for your Instagram API. If you're unsure how to do that, it's worth seeking detailed guidelines or reaching out to Instagram support for assistance. By the way, if you're interested in testing your API integrations and ensuring smooth functionality, ZAPTEST can be a useful tool. It provides insights on various testing approaches, including sanity testing and more.

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: