[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Etterna Video Game Pack - Released!
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Wirelessstiv (IV08977101)

Sup! Similarly to UEP, I always wanted another VGM focused pack to come out after VGMP 4 and all the wonderful charts that came with it- This is exactly that! On a smaller scale of course, but this meets that goal nonetheless. Within this pack, you’ll find 79 well crafted charts, all packaged up with amazing GFX sets mostly by Mollocephalus and others.

I’ve apologized a few times already, but I want to extend one last apology to the EVGP server, including both judges and those who submitted. I lost a fair amount of drive for charting and pack projects as a whole, and I should have recognized that burn out much sooner than I did. Regardless of that, I still made sure that this pack would release in as best of form as I could make it; I hope that effort shows in the charts on display.

Much like VGMP 4 though, we left a few goodies hanging out within some folders of the pack. If you look hard enough you might be able to find the remaining charts!

Credits:
GFX - Jole, Kraezymann for his initial work, Mollocephalus for basically everything else (this pack wouldn’t be out without him lol)

Judging / QA - Zeta, theropfather, Dour, Windoze

Charters (in no particular order) -
ricetoast
XingRen
ShadowGod
Patashu
Curious Gorge
AlexDest
Dour
Cinnamoroll
syn_wb
VisD
Zeta
DarkZtar
Kaho
DMRIw
karastrinket
Windoze
loafusofbread

Before I go, here’s a trailer for the pack by Zeta!
polsimarkhauys (IV07777401)

I said this on EO but it is worth repeating, shoutouts to the one who did the First Steps graphics, couldn't have asked for better, and Sam for helping a lot on First Steps. It's a much better package for it.
fatimacollins (IV012046001)

It's great to hear that the Etterna Video Game Pack has been released with some amazing charts and GFX sets! It's always awesome when a pack meets the expectations of its audience, especially when it's focused on VGM. I can imagine that it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to create a pack like this, so kudos to you and your team for putting in the effort to release it.
Speaking of self-care, have you ever found yourself in a situation where you needed to know how to get $100 fast? If so, you might want to check out Bingo Cash. It's a cashback app that lets you earn real money just by shopping online.

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: