[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Online education
Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Alex88 Gert99 (IV011324701)

[Avatar]

Hi there, I'm interested in online learning and I'm thinking of trying out a webinar platform. But to be honest, I'm a bit nervous. I'm not sure if I'll be able to cope with the technology or keep up with the pace of the class.
Samyy00Hoper8 (IV011325001)

[Avatar]

Hi there. Don't worry, it's natural to feel a bit anxious when trying something new. Learning online requires patience and strategy, so take your time. You might encounter some challenges at first, but it's important to keep going and improve your skills over time. There are a few things you can do to help yourself succeed.
Firstly, make sure you have a reliable internet connection and a comfortable place to sit and learn. Take breaks when you need to and don't push yourself too hard.
Also, don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. Many online platforms have support teams that can assist you with any issues or questions you may have(kwiga.com/webinar). Finally, stay organized and set realistic goals for yourself. This will help you stay motivated and on track with your learning.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/05/2023 03:28:12

pot66 tuk8 (IV011325101)

[Avatar]

Additionally, joining online communities related to your interests or field of study can also be helpful. You can connect with others who are learning and share experiences and tips. As for your social anxiety, consider seeking support from a mental health professional who can provide you with coping strategies and support. Remember, learning is a lifelong process and it's okay to make mistakes along the way. Just keep pushing yourself and you'll see progress over time.
omi (IV07835001)

Hi. I'm studying online and I don't have enough knowledge to do my homework. I feel like I can't cope. What can I do about it?
kassey (IV07835101)

In fact, there are many other things to do nowadays besides homework, so I prefer sites that will help me with my assignments. If you are interested, I can share their contacts here. They will do everything you need and listen to your comments and requests.
omi (IV07835001)

Greetings. The school year has just started and I'm already feeling overwhelmed with assignments. I've got to write a long essay on a topic that's giving me a hard time. Is there someone who can help me out? I'd really appreciate it!
boikoooll (IV08920301)

As a busy college student, finding a trustworthy source for academic writing help can be challenging. However, this site has been a game-changer for me. The writers are highly skilled and deliver top-notch work. I no longer have to stress about meeting tight deadlines or struggling with complex assignments. The affordable pricing is a bonus, making it accessible to students on a budget. If you need academic assistance, give this site a try. You won't regret it!
kharizaffar (IV08700101)

Which is moreover an excellent distribute that we in fact treasured researching. It is not daily that individuals keep the chance to learn a very important factor. JOGO DO TIGRE
Harry Brook (IV012689001)

While online education offers convenience, it also demands self-discipline. Without a physical classroom and set schedules, students need to manage their time effectively. This can be challenging, but it is a valuable skill that can be applied in many areas of life.
Home maintenance services in Atco NJ
morgan lee (IV08269401)

UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admissions into various undergraduate programs, including BBA, across India. bba entrance exam
morgan lee (IV08269401)

We offer educational materials and resources to help patients and caregivers understand the importance of proper wound care. silicona de laboratorio

Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Go to: