[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Snacks and drinks
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Wirelessstiv (IV08977101)

How often do the flight attendants come around with drinks and snacks. Flying St. Louis to vegas and vegas to Hawaii. More worried about the 6 hour flight to Hawaii.
polsimarkhauys (IV07777401)

Depends on the mileage. With St. Louis to Vegas, they’ll probably offer snack mix and drinks (and probably seconds if you ask for it). To Hawaii, they’ll likely come around with two snacks/beverage services.
kimberlyrose (IV011896701)

Hey there! I know this is an old thread, but I stumbled upon it while looking for similar info for my upcoming flight. Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm also more worried about the longer flights, like the 6-hour one to Hawaii. I usually prefer to eat out, but I guess I'll have to pack some snacks this time. By the way, have you tried using the pub food near me search? I just discovered it, and it's been really helpful in finding good eats around me. Anyway, thanks again for the helpful info, and I'm excited to be a part of this forum!

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: