[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Mold and its impact on human health
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
oll (IV07519901)

What is the danger of this fungus and how to deal with it?
crysmile (IV07520101)

It depends on what kind of mold it is and how long you come in contact with it. Usually it's just an allergy. But with prolonged exposure to mold on the body can cause disorders of the musculoskeletal system, diseases of the joints. There may be problems with the stomach, possible liver and kidney damage.
archy bows (IV07857501)

Black mold is the most common type of mold that can affect any surface: wallpaper, paint, plaster, boards, concrete, etc. If you don't fight it, it can cause insomnia, dizziness, fever, headaches, and in the worst case, asthma, bronchitis, dermatitis, pneumonia. Much has been written on this subject , Read more!
JamesBryan (IV07259501)

Can you suggest a supplement to support the health?
JacobShepherd (IV07532901)

As for me, mushrooms are a useful product for the human body, because it is a unique and natural product that combines the properties of various properties. I recently started exploring the mushroom kingdom and got interested in mushrooms on this site Third Eye Shroom. I already ordered them for myself and they helped me cope with stress.
GeorgFern (IV07880401)

I used to play sports often and almost never missed a workout. But later many other things appeared and gradually I began to abandon sports. Until there were back problems due to a sedentary lifestyle. Then my therapist told me that I needed more physical activity during the day.
Gegelz (IV07881701)

You know, there is a whole range of much more unpleasant diseases and health problems in general. My friend recently found out by accident that he has this disease https://easystd.com/chlamydia It was quite unexpected, the doctor was also surprised, because the symptoms were not so unambiguous.
MyWholeChild (IV011159701)

Mold is really very harmful for human body. It might occur anywhere in house, vegetables, fruits etc. We need lots of care to get rid from it.
Physical therapy
king york (IV011692801)

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. I was exactly searching for. I will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Again Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.
Vitamin B6 ampoules
gynaecologists (IV011912801)

Gynecology is a field of medication that arrangements with the female regenerative framework, which incorporates the ovaries, uterus,cervix, fallopian cylinders, https://bestgynaecologists.com and vagina. An essential area of medical care is centered around forestalling, diagnosing, and treating different gynecological circumstances that can influence ladies, everything being equal.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 04/05/2023 11:16:23

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: