[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Liposuction and Pain
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Veronika (IV09374801)

Hi all. I’m 4 days post op lipo w/ j-plasma and holy shit the pain is so intense. I had my abdomen, flanks, back/bra, and thighs done and recovery has been miserable. For reference I’m 5’2” 135 lbs, the doc said he removed more fat than he expected. Day 1 I couldn’t walk, it felt like I’d done a billion squats and the muscles in my thighs were on fire. As the days have progressed it’s gotten better but only slightly. I’m off the pain meds because the side effects created more problems than it solved, so I’m taking 800mg ibuprofen every 4 hours. I guess I’m asking if anyone else experienced this degree of pain? And hoping someone can tell me it gets better, and it was worth it!
Lalanda (IV09088701)

Hi! I had cosmetic surgery too. I didn't have any drains. I took pain medication for about 6 days with zofran for nausea. Then tylenol. I switched to ibuprofen, but only when my surgeon allowed it because it can slow the healing of the hematoma and thin the blood. (Sorry nurse and horrible patient...) Honestly, ibuprofen helped better than anything else. I wore lightweight zippered sweatshirts and just alternated them with shorts. And did that for about two weeks. Another great tip I can give: start taking Miralax once a day about a week before surgery and then increase to twice a day plus senna tablets a day to help with bowel movements. I went into the ICU on day 6 because I was so constipated I couldn't urinate. I had to go home with a Foley catheter until my bowel function got better. If you drink protein shakes, they also cause constipation. But I don't regret a thing and will have a tummy tuck in July without muscle recovery and this almost 52 year old is very happy! I wish you the best of luck!
Veronika (IV09374801)

God, I hope you're right, and my case is an exception, because I felt disgusting.
Roman Lawrence (IV011474401)

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the intense pain you're experiencing after your recent liposuction with j-plasma. While I can't speak for others' experiences, it's not uncommon for post-operative pain and discomfort, especially when multiple areas are treated. The healing process can vary from person to person, but it's generally expected to improve gradually with time. Remember to follow your doctor's advice and give yourself enough rest and care during this recovery period. I recently had lipo in turkey myself, and although it was challenging initially, I can assure you that it does get better over time. Just be patient and take good care of yourself, and hopefully, you'll start seeing the positive results of the procedure soon. Wishing you a smoother and quicker recovery.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: