[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
WHAT IS Benefits of ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Forum Index » Futures & Options
MAithili Sharma (IV07966901)

Man-made brainpower (AI) has been around for a long while presently. From fast ideas on web crawlers and auto-center in cell phones to robot greeters at retail plazas and vehicle journey control, AI is progressively turning into a piece of our everyday lives. By coordinating AI arrangements into each part of the business, associations can improve activities, gain a strategic advantage and at last speed up development. The degree for advancement and improvement in AI is gigantic and it will keep changing the world in different ways later on.

Regards: Artificial Intelligence Course in Pune

Xiaks (IV07431101)

Artificial intelligence now exists in all manifestations. Have you heard of simultaneous localization and mapping for example as computer vision and simulation for robotics and autonomous vehicles?
Luka Waskes (IV07489401)

Image recognition systems based on computer vision technology are being tested in many industries. Computer vision (Computer Vision, CV) is a field of artificial intelligence related to image and video analysis. It includes a set of methods that give the computer the ability to "see" and extract information from what it sees. The systems consist of a photo or video camera and specialized software (read more at https://dioramslam.com/ ), which helps to identify and classify objects.
miristkalt (IV07883201)

[Avatar]

So beautifully said, thank you. But what would you say about insurance business? I think that due to the economic crisis situation we have bigger number of fraudulent claims. How to get rid of this?
DeCatastrophe Pas (IV07479201)

[Avatar]

Really? How really horrible to hear about that. I agree fully, that is a threat to your business. So I asked my brother who is a project manager for software development companies, and he recommended you to start using machine learning solutions for insurance companies that will be able to predict the potential amount of fraudulent cases and report them to you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/04/2023 22:03:25

Ankit Kumar (IV011966801)

Everyone knows that artificial intelligence gives businesses an advantage. AI implementation can help your business reach its goals more quickly and precisely. Healthcare, IT, robotics, law, banking, and finance all benefit from artificial intelligence solutions. Here are its some benefits.

• Automation
  • Productivity

• Making a decision

• Solving Complex Problems

• Repetitive Task Management

• Personalization
  • This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 29/06/2023 11:52:14

Forum Index » Futures & Options
    Go to: