[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Rockland, ME to Barnegat Light, NJ- best travel route
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
nelsons04 (IV011471801)

Hi all,

I'm getting ready to move my boat from Rockland to NJ. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of the best places to lay over this time of the year. Looking to make the move in about two weeks if sea trails go well. Hoping for 10 hrs per day at 2o knot average. I'm not sure if I want to go the ocean way around the Cape and Long Island or stay on the inside and go through the Cape Canal and down Long Island Sound and into the East River. I'll need a fuel stop at some point as well. Weather and sea conditions of course being the wild card. Thanks.
GustavDoorca (IV08977301)

If you're feeling uninspired with your photography and looking for some travel options, there are many exciting destinations out there that you could explore.
LuisSilvan (IV08992801)

Hi there! Moving your boat sounds like quite the adventure! I don't have any specific suggestions for places to layover, but I wish you the best of luck on your journey. And if you do end up needing a break from the sea, maybe you could take a business class flights somewhere and relax for a bit. Safe travels!
Rizzwan (IV015516101)

Moving your boat soon? For layover spots, Newport, Rhode Island, or Mystic, Connecticut, are great choices. Route-wise, consider the ocean around Cape and Long Island for views or the Cape Canal and Long Island Sound for a sheltered journey. Fuel stops could be in New London, Connecticut, or Port Jefferson, New York. And if you're ever in the area, don't miss most beautiful capitals in the world like Paris, Rome, or Tokyo! Safe travels!

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: