[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Can I start my trading career with Intraday trading?
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Anshul (IV06716001)

Intraday Trading is a form of trading the financial markets in which Buying and Selling of security are completed on the same trading day. The main goal of the day trader is to make a profit from short term trading moves from the price of the security.

Intraday trading is very famous among the new traders because it is very fascinating for the trader to book profit in stock within a day and not to worry about the overnight risks.

For know more details about Intraday trading, click here...
https://www.mastershareprice.com/2020/02/intraday-trading-complete-in-depth.html

https://mastershareprice.com/
[WWW]
John Staples (IV07510301)

Hey! In fact, the intraday trading strategy is one of the most effective and reliable for beginners, because when trading intraday you have much more time to find a good trading setup that can bring you profit. By the way, I personally believe that The strategy of breaking through the high and low levels of the open range is one of the most effective intraday strategies of all time. Plus, this intraday trading strategy is pretty straightforward and you just need to learn to trade in range.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/08/2021 12:06:36

AleksShamles (IV07392101)

Oh that's interesting. but is it worth trying or the chances of losing my money are way too high?
HarryJohnson (IV07391201)

Of course you can start the I do not see why you can not start the career of intraday trading you can enter the https://www.btctopic.com/ page with which they can give you better information about how to operate this new service I hope it helps you luck.
Lollitta17 (IV07392701)

Yes, I think that some traders actually started with intraday trading, and now they're pretty successful, so I hope you can manage to do that as well
JackAldride (IV07684101)

You can, and I think it's a pretty good way to start, to be honest. As for me, I started day trading crypto from the start, and it was a little difficult for me because of the market, but now trading crypto on the British Bitcoin Profit website is not hard at all. I'm pretty sure that this way of trading will be suitable for you, so you need to try it.
Lisa Sviridova (IV07365701)

[Avatar]

In this situation you need to choose a trusted platform for making money on forex.
Fowler (IV07365901)

[Avatar]

After a long search of a proper platform for trading, I decided to face with https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/axitrader/ AxiTrader which is a special tool that allows to make money online. I am pretty addicted to this wonderful service, because there it is always possible to find a lot of various professional and trusted brokers, who can help you with making money.
black hair color (IV07834001)

Fortunately, there is a wealth of resources online offering you strategies to help you promote your consultancy business. We decided to give your business a boost. We put together this list of the best consulting blogs to help you market your consultancy services. And if you are looking to start moch it for your business, these are some great examples.

harishgaitonde (IV012618001)

Starting a trading career with intraday trading is certainly possible, but it's important to understand the risks and challenges involved. Intraday trading, also known as day trading, involves selling and buying financial instruments within the same trading day. Here are a few points to consider for online intraday trading in India:

Capital Requirements: Intraday trading often requires a significant amount of capital to make substantial profits. Day traders often employ leverage, which amplifies both profits and losses. Make sure you have enough capital that you can afford to risk, as trading involves the possibility of losing money.

Knowledge And Skills: Day trading requires a solid understanding of technical analysis, financial markets, indicators, chart patterns and risk management strategies. It's essential to invest time in learning and practising these skills before jumping into live trading.

Emotional Discipline: Day trading can be highly stressful, as decisions must be made quickly, and losses can occur rapidly. Emotional discipline is crucial to avoid making impulsive decisions driven by fear or greed. It's essential to have a well-defined trading plan and stick to it.

Remember that trading involves inherent risks, and there are no guarantees of making profits. Many aspiring traders start by practising on paper or in a simulated trading environment before risking real capital. This allows you to test strategies, gain experience, and refine your approach without incurring losses.

https://www.bajajfinservsecurities.in/intraday-trading
Jorydienci (IV013115501)

Hello to all the users of this forum! I understand that you need to find a good broker, no question I will try to help you. As for me now it is quite difficult to find a good broker, as in my opinion trading is already in the old. But I started again and realized that it is not old and I had the same problem as you but fbs trading helped me. They have a huge number of brokers, and they have helped me more than once. I am sure they will help you too. I think I helped you with your question.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: