[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
plan your business
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
LuisSilvan (IV08992801)

I learned a long time ago that people benefit when they quit their jobs, using holes in the legal part of the company. Later they just create their own business, lol
How do you plan your business and protect it legally ?
nelsons04 (IV011471801)

I'm not sure you should look for holes in the legal part when starting a new business. Try to do it the legit way, and it will be ok.
RaquelWashington (IV011523801)

Hey there! Just stumbled upon this thread, and it's quite interesting to see how employees resign and take everything with them to set up their own businesses without their bosses. Perhaps, they have their own points for doing something like that. I've heard of similar situations before, and it can be a tough spot for the employer. I guess it's always a good idea to have a solid employment contract in place to avoid any legal issues in case something like this happens.BTW, I recently discovered a website called OGScapital (https://www.ogscapital.com/about-us/) that offers business planning and consulting services. They might have some insights on what to do in situations like this.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: