[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
novelasflix
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
anwar (IV08572901)

Flix: Meet The Purrfect Pug And His Feline Friends!
Dogs chase cats! Cats and dogs don't get on. They can never be BFFs, or that's what we are told. Well, forget everything you think you know because it's time to meet Flix - the only dog living in Cat Town!

It could be ruff for him, but he has his two best friends Tabi and Munchkin to back him up. And, you can follow all the fun weekdays on RTÉ2 and RTÉ Player at 9.20am!

Catch up any time on RTÉ Player here!

Watch the promo up top and read on to find out more about who's who in Cat Town.

novelasflix

Flix

Flix is a witty 8-year-old pup (48 in pug years!). He's a lively mix of energy and personality qualities. Inquisitive. Mischievous. Melodramatic. Friendly. Warm. Witty. Non-judgemental. Sweet. Innocent. Endearing. Optimistic. Charming. Goofy. Wise. Naïve. Loveable. Impulsive. Self-contained/independent. Comrade. Leader. Vulnerable. Spontaneous. Adventurous. Silly but not stupid. Entertainer. Phew! He's got it all.

He can speak at 90 miles per hour at times, especially when he's over-excited, or wants to distract you from something! But he’s not 100% madcap all the time. He’s just got a lively and optimistic swagger, and TONS of charm.

While most cats have no beef with Flix (a dog born to a cat family!), Deputy Headmaster Mr Ratski thinks Flix is a black mark on the good reputation of the school. And classmate Burma Fang finds Flix’s is super annoying, and is always ready to tell on him.

Flix sees right through them and shrugs it all off. He’s happy in his own wrinkly, puggy skin!
asimseo (IV011286201)

It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. Bigg Boss 17 Today Episode
asimseo (IV011286201)

b
asimseo (IV011286201)

Excellent website you have here, so much cool information!.. Ta bonito Brasil
asimseo (IV011286201)

Goliath Parts was founded on the notion of bringing back the trust of American made parts. When you choose to support American made parts, you choose to work with partners who understand the importance of high-quality precision. Our support staff is able to answer any of your questions and provide advice on cost saving solutions for your manufacturing needs. CNC production
asimseo (IV011286201)

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. ufabet ???????
asimseo (IV011286201)

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Better Breathing Sport
fghery6 (IV011676101)

USB memory sticks and comparative adaptable information stockpiling gadgets are helpful if you have any desire to have your photographs, media, establishments, or work documents all set. It’s been a long while since these capacity gadgets turned into the most pervasive technique for putting away computerized information. Notwithstanding, some of the time it could happen that you can’t move your documents onto a USB stick in light of the fact that compose security is enacted.

USB sticks and capacity are not viewed as fixed drives, so they are mounted as removable media.

Notwithstanding, bombed composing endeavors can be badly designed on a USB stick. Fortunately, there are fast and simple techniques to settle the compose security issue, whether you’re on a Windows PC or a Macintosh. There’s even an answer on the off chance that you’re dealing with a Chromebook.
asimseo (IV011286201)

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. Does Better Breathing Sport Work
asimseo (IV011286201)

Hi! Thanks for the great information you havr provided! You have touched on crucuial points! Slimming Gummies Price
asimseo (IV011286201)

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it Slimming Gummies
asimseo (IV011286201)

Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. Liba Gelules
asimseo (IV011286201)

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. ar mobile skin
asimseo (IV011286201)

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Chillwell AC Reviews
leena (IV011862501)

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Dental Implants

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: