[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Hire A Tutor
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Skillzee (IV011067401)

Hiring a tutor is a great way to improve academic performance and gain a deeper understanding of a subject. Skillzee offer personalized attention and can help students overcome specific challenges and reach their full potential.
Met Certos (IV07731201)

I often struggle with certain concepts and it is very important for me to have a mentor who can explain things in a way that resonates with me. Also, did they offer any additional resources or practical materials in addition to the lessons? I want to make the most of my training and any additional support would be helpful. Your ideas are greatly appreciated!
Bill (IV07731101)

I'm looking for someone who can give comprehensive guidance, help with exam strategies, and help me understand core concepts effectively. It is very important for me to find a tutor who is well versed in the Cambridge NSSA curriculum and who can offer personalized support. Any advice or ideas would be highly appreciated.
Homoon (IV010878201)

Hello. I improved my knowledge with the help of Cambridge NSSA teachers, they were incredibly patient and understanding. They took the time to break down complex concepts and explain them in a way that is easy to understand. They were always available to answer questions and resolve any doubts I had. In terms of additional resources, they have provided comprehensive study materials, practice tests and past exam papers which have been invaluable to my preparation, some material can also be found at https://oxbridgemind.co.uk/mat-past-papers/ . The tutors also shared helpful tips and strategies for dealing with different types of questions. I have found that their guidance and additional materials have been instrumental in my success. I am sure you will have a great experience with them too. Good luck with your studies, and feel free to reach out if you have any more questions!

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: