[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Free Photo Editing and Organizing Software
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
soveda4966 (IV07792501)

With the rapid growth of digital photography we now often have hundreds if not thousands if digital images stored on our computers. This has created a need for quality free photo software to help with both image editing and organizing our growing collections.

The 'gold standard' photo editor is Adobe Photoshop CS2. While Photoshop is an amazing product it is also quite expensive and some of the advanced features can be somewhat difficult to master. Another popular commercial product used to edit photo images is Paintshop Pro, which is less expensive and much easier to master than Photoshop, but is still around $100 US. Photoshop Elements is another commercial product that many find meets their basic photo editing needs and it sells for around $90 US. Fortunately there are many free photo editing software product alternatives that can meet the needs for all but true photo editing professionals (in which case Photoshop has high end features that certainly will be required).

The two most popular photo organizer software products are actually already free. Picasa from Google and Preclick Gold should be able to meet all of your digital photo organizing needs. There are a number of other free image organizers that also perform quite well.

The following are some of the most popular free photo software products available today. We will be adding many more exciting and useful free digital image editing and organizing products to allfreebiesoftware.com in the coming weeks.

Picasa (Google) This photo software is available alone or as part of the amazing free Google Pack and is the only product that we use to organize and share our digital pictures!

Sqirlz Morph Easy to use free photo morphing software! Morph two or more images together, or warp images individually. Images can be morphed together in several different ways. Try multi-morphing all the family's faces into one unique movie or picture! Save your animation as a Flash movie, AVI video clip, animated GIF file, or bitmap/jpeg files. Version 1.4 is compatible with Windows Vista.

2 Pic Easy to use basic photo and image editor. 2 Pic is designed for ease of use and it has a unique design with the functions clearly arranged on tabs. That's the big advantage of 2 Pic: with less time and less experience, you can do very creative things.

Snipshot This website provides online photo editing by allowing you to upload images from your computer. You also can enter the Web address of any photo stored online and get a copy with which to work. Snipshot uses nondestructive editing - the original image that is taken from your computer or the Web remains untouched.

cPicture Image presentation application for digital camera pictures in JPEG format.

Preclick Gold Features a very effective red-eye tool, has the ability to add metadata to photos including caption, event and place, ad-hoc album creation and organization, filmstrip display, camera acquisition, batch stamping, CD burning and much more.

paint.net Photo manipulation software that supports layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. Like Photoshop this photo editing software has many features not found on other free photo editors.

soveda4966 (IV07792501)

You sure do know what youre talking about. Man, this blog is just great! I cant wait to read more of what youve got to say. Im really happy that I came across this when I did because I was really starting to get bored with the whole blogging scene. Youve turned me around, man! colorize photo
soveda4966 (IV07792501)

I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thanks again! remove logo from video
Paul (IV011207901)

OMG, you guys should check out this colorize photo tool on https://imageupscaler.com/image-colorizer/ I was skeptical at first, but after uploading a few old photos, I was amazed at how it transformed them. The colors are so realistic that it looks like the photos were taken in color. This is a revolutionary new product for anyone who wants to revitalize their old photo albums. I already spend hours coloring all my favorite pictures!

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: