[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
windshield sun shades
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
polsimarkhauys (IV07777401)

Here is another topic which I think I can't find anything relatively new about in the forum.....
Windshield Sun shades.
I have ordered a couple of brands from Amazon (always Small Size) but even when Amazon said it fit my Sky.....it is not small enough to fit properly on the windshield.
They were those foldable circle like:

Rectangle Dishware Automotive tire Headgear Serveware

I see there is one special for Saturn Sky but it folds like accordion and loos like I will not find a place to put it up inside the car:

Grille Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Automotive tire

I haven't found Extra Small size of anyone of those.
inkaterу (IV08946101)

Thank you for sharing this useful guide.
Fozycrozy (IV09153901)

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble finding a good windshield sun shade for your Sky. It can definitely be frustrating when products don't fit as expected, especially after ordering online. Have you tried checking out https://snapshades.com/? They offer custom-fit shades for a variety of makes and models. Their shades are made of high-quality materials and designed to fit your windshield perfectly, so you don't have to worry about any gaps or awkward folding. Plus, they're super easy to install and remove, so you can use them whenever you need to protect your car from the sun. I hope this helps!

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: