[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How can I trade Forex safely?
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
tijerot (IV07351601)

Which broker do you trust?
cibis19 (IV07364401)

[Avatar]

Some forex brokers are known to offer high level of leverage, which appears to be attractive to traders following aggressive strategies. High leverage can lead to great profits, but along with this is it times and times more risky. Traders with conservative approach should rather look for moderate leverage offers. Another important aspect is that some brokers offer fixed leverage, whereas others have it adjusted to particular currencies. Margin call policies should as well be taken into account when choosing a forex broker.
legos (IV07910801)

[Avatar]

So that your broker does not disappoint you, first of all, you will look for information about trusted online broker reviews, such as on Global Fraud Protection https://globalfraudprotection.com/
Beyond that, try to choose a broker with a healthy financial situation and a good reputation. Check also the information on about scam brokers on Global Fraud Protection
HenryThomas88 (IV07959301)

Is this stuff with bookmakers a sports betting a real thing?
William (IV08037301)

Before starting to trade in the Forex market, a prospective trader needs to think carefully about choosing a broker that provides execution services. If you plan to trade positively, i.e., to open deals and keep them for weeks and months, then there is no problem - you just choose any broker known in the market. The main thing is that the broker should be reliable, with experience, reputation, large turnover, and active clients. If you need brokers, for example, with sports betting, then only trading platform with this possibility will suit you.
Ewan (IV07712301)

There is no doubt about it – cryptocurrency is gaining momentum. You are probably hearing more and more about this on the news and hearing people talking about it more and more. But there are those who are just reading the headlines and discussing it, while others are busy being part of this revolution and taking advantage of the great opportunities.
Williams (IV07711201)

Cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is protected by cryptography, making it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double spend. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology, a distributed ledger managed by a disparate network of computers. If someone has any problems, I suggest you visit this link and learn more about how you can make money on this.
PaulF88 (IV08570901)

Hi there. If you want to be successful forex trader, you need to learn all about FX first. You must to know, what is spread, fee, slippage and so on. Then you must to choose a broker, it would be better if it is trusted (regulated). You can search for ratings of the best forex brokers. After this steps, you need to open account and make deposite. Then create your trading strategy and folow it. Have a profitable trading.
louiehartley (IV08613001)

what about crypto trading? i am using maztool in my crypto trading for checking price online
they got really great interface and got a lot of pairs from different exchanges.
something like trading view but even better.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 16/05/2022 14:58:30

DestinyLandry (IV09069501)

tijerot (IV07351601) wrote:Which broker do you trust?

I try not to use a broker. A broker is a professional securities market participant, an intermediary between investors and the stock exchange. But sometimes these services can cost too much. This is probably why I stopped investing my money in securities, metals, and stocks. Now my main income depends on the rise and fall of cryptocurrency prices. Trading has long been a good way to make money, but as long as you understand how it works. Sometimes knowledge and time can not be enough. And everyone makes mistakes, and for a trader, it is lost money. This happy galaxy robot review will help you understand this business.
George0000010 (IV09196201)

tijerot (IV07351601) wrote:Which broker do you trust?

Hello, when I was choosing, I compared two brokers I was interested in, here is an example of RoboForex Vs Forex4You https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/roboforex/roboforex-vs-forex4you/ , there is a good description, there are reviews and, in general, all the information to make the right choice!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/08/2022 16:40:04

albertcooley08712 (IV09127701)

Hello. I have worked with several brokers and I like SuperForex the most. Because they have multiple deposit and withdrawal methods and bonuses to choose from. And recently I even decided to try to open a standard ECN account with them https://superforex.com/ecn-standard-account , as this is one of the most optimal ways to trade on the Forex market at the moment.
Janani Iyer (IV011554201)

Forex trading can seem very lucrative but it is an equally risky venture, involving high levels of uncertainty. There is no absolute safe way to trade in the currency market; it will always involve risk. However, here are some few tips to help mitiga?e the risks:

Understand derivatives: First and foremost, since online forex trading is primarily conducted through derivative contracts like futures and options, it is an absolute necessity to understand how these contacts work. You must have a solid understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of derivative contracts.
Practice risk management and trading discipline: Never trade without having a risk management strategy in hand. Risk management includes setting stop-loss orders and limiting the amount you are willing to lose on each trade. At the same time, don’t trade with emotions.
Stay Updated: Stay up-to-date with global news and events that can impact the forex market. This can help you make informed trading decisions and also help you evaluate the risk involved in a trade.
Choose a reliable broker: Last but not least, choose a reliable, licensed broker like blinkX to open your forex trading account and start to help guide you in the markets.
jackk johnn (IV08215301)

The Forex market is a highly volatile one. The real earnings come from responding quickly to the sudden movements in the 28markets. And, if you've done a bit of reading on Forex trading, you must know that when these movements might occur is totally unpredictable. The copier software you choose should ask for minimum human intervention. A high level of automation allows one to copy trades to and from master accounts instantly.
Creative Recreational Systems (IV08776401)

[Avatar]

The best thing you can do to trade safely is to first gather all the information about this, for me i would suggest you to visit VFX Alert for once, because i did the same before starting my career. They do have the best binary software which helps a lot in trading. I would highly recommend.
[WWW]

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: