[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How Do I Uninstall MS Outlook 2020 on Windows 10?
Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Lisa Brown (IV06887901)

[Avatar]

Uninstalling MS Outlook from your Windows 10 can be done in several ways. But one of the easiest ways is from the menu. What you do is go through the Windows logo located in the left down the corner and search for Outlook by typing in the box. Then, right-click on Outlook program and select the “Uninstall” option to start the process. And this completes your searching over how to uninstall Outlook 2020 on Windows 10 PC.

Troubleshoot Outlook Error 0x800c8101

https://www.supportforusa.com/blog/forgot-outlook-password-how-to-retrieve-it/
[WWW]
Lewis-H (IV06991501)

In the search box on the task bar, type control panel, then select Control Panel. Select Programs > Programs and Features, then right-click your Microsoft Office product, and choose Uninstall.
Caleb Cruze (IV07128301)

From the main Outlook window, select File in the upper left corner of the screen.

• Select Account Settings to delete an account.

• Select Account Settings > Account Settings.

• Select the account you want to delete, then select Remove.

• You'll see a message warning you that all offline cached content for this account will be deleted. This only affects content downloaded and stored on your computer.

• Select Yes to confirm.

• Regards,
    Caleb

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 15/01/2021 17:37:34

dg (IV011513701)

Some of the most commonly going on PS4 faults consist of blinking lighting, overheating of nat type failed ps4, broken or wiped out HDMI and USB ports, in addition to malfunctioning hard drives
    Magenfill (IV08832501)

I also wanna uninstall the outlook. I found another app for mails, and it's really annoying to get notifications from two apps.
    Kyrycenk (IV012226501)

First off, hit that Windows logo in the corner. Type "Outlook" in the search box, and voilà, there it is! Right-click on that Outlook program, and look for the golden ticket: "Uninstall." Click on it, and the magic begins! It's like watching a mini-vanish trick but for software! The process kicks off, and before you know it, poof! Outlook 2020 is outta here! Now you got some extra space for cool stuff!I recently stumbled upon this gem at https://multitechverse.com/. They spilled the beans on how to schedule emails using Outlook!

Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
    Go to: