[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
SQL Server: What is the difference between datetime and date?
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
albertcooley08712 (IV09127701)

SQL Server: What is the difference between datetime and date?
petermartin34 (IV09843701)

In SQL Server, the maximum date value that can be stored in a DATETIME data type column is '9999-12-31 23:59:59'. This is the largest representable date and time in the DATETIME data type. It should be noted that the DATETIME2 data type, which was introduced in SQL Server 2008, has a larger range and can represent a date up to '9999-12-31 23:59:59.9999999'.
waters34 (IV010156501)

The difference between Date and DateTime is the level of detail at which both data types store date information. I recommend that you read more about this topic in this article. It takes a detailed look at converting sql server datetime to date , as well as answers the most popular questions on this topic.
Derrek (IV07861601)

How many of you work with mysql? What steps should I take to optimize mysql tables?
Frannky Scott (IV07143301)

Please tell me, do any of you work with databases in mysql? I have a useful article for you https://www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/studio/optimize-mysql-table.html from which you will learn about optimizing mysql tables. You can find step by step instructions and use it in your workflows. Also, I advise you to try the demo version of dbForge Studio for MySQL to expand your functions in working with databases.
GeorgFern (IV07880401)

I'm not sure that I will be able to do it, but anyway I can try to help you. Guys, I believe that you all just need to click here, visit site and learn more about access and setting of servers https://gyre.pro It's a very great service for everyone. They are the real experts, so you can be sure that everything will be fine and explanaited.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: