[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
What is the basic idea of business?
Forum Index » NISM Exams
shawnhenry (IV07880001)

A business idea is a concept that can be used for financial gain that is usually centered on a product or service that can be offered for money. An idea is the first milestone in the process of building a successful business. The characteristics of a promising business idea are: Innovative
Yasir A (IV07987001)

Protein supplements are a hot commodity and protein supplements in Pakistan, where they have become an easy opportunity for those looking to make quick money. Proteins can be bought and sold on the black market at any time - even if you're not actually using them yourself!
melissawilson (IV08656901)

Hello! Good question.
melissawilson (IV08656901)

For me, the main idea of business is to do what you love and get a good profit for it. I have always dreamed of starting my own business, but never got around to it. During the pandemic, I was fired and had to look for another job. I decided that I wanted to open my own business and began to study the information. I liked the article about set up a company in uk. There is a lot of information there. I think you will find answers to your questions.
Lisa Sviridova (IV07365701)

[Avatar]

It is really hard to manage a business on your own, that is why I was looking for a trusted help. So, with project management for agencies you can easily perform it fast. They offer a range of services for small and large businesses to help them run better and more efficiently. Whether you want assistance in your business development, are looking for a new team member or are looking to develop a project management solution, they can help.
Alexis (IV015097401)

Worldcon is more than just a gathering of science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts; it's a vibrant hub of creativity, innovation, and community. At its core, Worldcon celebrates the boundless imagination that drives the genre forward, but it's also a fertile ground for https://empactsummit.com//] entrepreneurship.

Forum Index » NISM Exams
Go to: