[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
What should be the playground for pickleball.
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Mark (IV08701501)

[Avatar]

Hi all! Tell me more about what a pickleball court should be like. I just want to learn how to play it since my grandfather was a fan of the game. Pickleball was created about 60 years ago, but unfortunately everyone has forgotten it now. I'm thinking about reminding people of this game. I want to organize a playground to get a team together and play pickleball.
Philipp G (IV09238601)

[Avatar]

compared to a football pitch, a pickball court is about the size of six by four meters, usually they are covered in two layers, the last of which is carpet, which is often used, and the rest of the information you can find on the Internet about this
dogman (IV08016901)

[Avatar]

In vain do you think that now they began to forget about pickleball. On the contrary, they began to return to him and play. After all, the forgotten old is always fashionable. As for the pickleball court https://infopickleball.com/pickleball-court/ we made it at home with a width of 6.10 m and a length of 13.41 m. This is how we were recommended in the sports club. You can make it yourself within these sizes.
Nord_Jingle (IV010589501)

[Avatar]

dogman (IV08016901) wrote:In vain do you think that now they began to forget about pickleball. On the contrary, they began to return to him and play. After all, the forgotten old is always fashionable. As for the pickleball court https://infopickleball.com/pickleball-court/ we made it at home with a width of 6.10 m and a length of 13.41 m. This is how we were recommended in the sports club. You can make it yourself within these sizes.

I wasn’t aware of the existence of such an interesting game. Thank you for sharing a link to the article about pickleball. Today we too will go to look for a suitable place to play and order rackets, a net and a pickleball via the Internet. I’m sure this weekend will be fun and exciting.
dogman (IV08016901)

[Avatar]

A few more words about this game. In Pickleball, the winner is the one who scored 11 points and leads by at least two points. If there is a situation when the team scored 11 points but did not outperform the opponent, there can be no draw and the game continues until someone outperforms the opponent by 2 points. Good luck in the game!
Nord_Jingle (IV010589501)

[Avatar]

dogman (IV08016901) wrote:A few more words about this game.!

I too in the article that shared the person above read for myself a lot of interesting information about the rules of the game and the sports equipment that is necessary for playing pickleball. The game is definitely worth our attention.
Willybratt (IV011267701)

Pickleball can be played on any flat surface, such as a tennis court, basketball court, badminton court, or a dedicated pickleball court. The ideal surface for pickleball is a smooth, flat, and non-abrasive surface, such as a hard court, concrete, asphalt, or a sport court. If you don't have access to a dedicated pickleball court, you can also play pickleball on a tennis court or basketball court.
Pickleplayground is a great resource for anyone in a state what the hell is pickleball and looking to learn more about pickleball. The website is well organized and easy to navigate. The content in https://pickleplayground.com/what-the-hell-is-pickleball/ is also very informative and provides useful tips and advice for players of all levels. The reviews and news are updated regularly and provide a great insight into the sport.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/03/2023 14:02:41

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: