[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
printer problem
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Morgan Lang (IV06545601)

I have both a hp and Epson printer. An ethernet problem has occurred with my hp printer, so I decided to connect it with a wireless connection. It wanted a WPS pin on hp printer at the setting up the printer and I somehow found it. But after that, my Epson printer is not working anymore. What should I do now?
vietwebgroupvn (IV06811501)

[Avatar]

Morgan Lang (IV06545601) wrote:I have both a hp and Epson printer. An ethernet problem has occurred with my hp printer, so I decided to connect it with a wireless connection. It wanted a WPS pin on hp printer at the setting up the printer and I somehow found it. But after that, my Epson printer is not working anymore. What should I do now?
[WWW]
Lewis-H (IV06991501)

Try turning on the printer.

We’re not trying to be coy, as this does happen from time to time. People overlook a power button or the plug lying far away from an electric socket.

As team member David DiEugenio explained to us recently:

“I had a customer who complained that the wireless printer we sold them was junk and wouldn’t work. When we got there, we had to explain while the printer did print wirelessly, it still needed to be plugged into the wall with a wire to power on.”

Also, try other power sources if the printer doesn’t boot up.
David Mary (IV07024801)

I am also facing this issue

Wellyx Gym Management Software
[WWW]
nha cai lode88 (IV07025001)

nhacailode88.com noi choi lo de online uy tin bao mat cao thu hut nguoi choi duoc danh gia cao chat luong. Tai lode88 se mang l?i cho b?n ti le cuoc 1 an 900
[Email] [WWW]
ronos wold (IV07126501)

Thanks for sharing

Brother printer offline mac | HP Printer Paper Jam
[WWW]
Bruce Banner (IV07184601)

Check The Basics
It’s possible to overlook some basics so here’s what to check for before moving to advanced steps:

Make sure the printer is on or that it has power.
Connect your printer to your computer or another device
Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. Sometimes a print job with an error may hold up the line, the travel time for files from your device to the printer may take more time, or a larger document may take longer to download and process.
Check for any warning lights or error messages on the printer.
Make sure it’s connected to WiFi.
Use a USB cable to connect and see if it works again.
Move your pointer to where it gets the best WiFi signal without interference. Ideally, it shouldn’t be too far from the router.
Confirm that your device is also on the right network especially where there’s a WiFi range extender as this creates separate networks, making it harder to connect.
If you recently updated your browser, security software, operating system, or firewalls, it could cause issues connecting to your printer. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.

Hope this works for you.

Regards,
Bruce
Daniel (IV07224901)

thanks, I was looking service like this!
Bestia (IV07264301)

Hello, friend! Have you solved your issue? I faced the same. But my problem was with poor quality inks. I bought new original ones from https://www.mrdepot.ca/products/brother-tn850-toner. After that, the printer started to work properly again. I hope my experience will help you.
DylanBrown (IV07293901)

thanks, I was looking service like this!
DylanBrown (IV07293901)

Thanks, I was looking to service like this!
HarryJohnson (IV07391201)

I don't understand this at all, I have a very ordinary printer at home, but it works. I advise you to look for the answer on the Internet, as I searched and found a color label printing solution when I needed it. And by the way, I found a lot of useful information on this site on the topic of printers and paints for this.
OvirtSu Hyper Valuntin (IV07606101)

[Avatar]

Hello, any good solution?
[WWW]
Oleg (IV010226001)

[Avatar]

Hello, any good solution??
gavin (IV011675101)

These can emerge as blocked for some of motives, however the maximum common is that the ink cartridge and the printer head has dried out. This can be quite common in case you do not use your printer often. We suggest overlaying your printer while it is not in use to preserve it unfastened from dust and debris. This will help prevent the printer heads from turning into clogged.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: