[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Cleaning the surface from viruses
Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
marinos (IV09149101)

Now is a very dangerous time and I want to protect my workers from diseases. What kind of protection do you use? Can there be an effective tool for disinfection? It is very important that it be a safe procedure and that you do not have to ventilate the room for 2 days.
markil (IV09155001)

Greetings, now there are many ways to disinfect, you can put disinfectors at the entrance so that people wash their hands with them
marinos (IV09149101)

To protect our workers at the confectionery factory, we decided to purchase equipment for surface disinfection, after which it is not necessary to ventilate the premises for a long time. It's good that you read the article https://www.fortador-usa.com/blog/best-commercial-disinfectant-foggers-using-steam-with-fogger-for-disinfectant which describes how to work with commercial disinfectant foggers. This tool makes steam out of water under high temperatures and pressure. It does not require drainage since only 5% of water from steam remains on the surface and is easy to wipe, it is very effective in cleaning rooms and disinfecting, and the ease of use just surprised me. Recommend.

Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Go to: