[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Where to find communication?
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Juel Haig (IV07831001)

Hello everyone! I recently ran into the problem of my dad starting to knit. You will say "what's the problem?" I'll explain. This is because all his life he hated this occupation and said that he would never do this in his life. It's just that all his children, including myself, already live with their families and he is alone. So this is what I mean, could you recommend something for him? How do you add color to his life?
Abigail (IV07835901)

Juel Haig (IV07831001) wrote:Hello everyone! I recently ran into the problem of my dad starting to knit. You will say "what's the problem?" I'll explain. This is because all his life he hated this occupation and said that he would never do this in his life. It's just that all his children, including myself, already live with their families and he is alone. So this is what I mean, could you recommend something for him? How do you add color to his life?

Oh, hey. I know exactly what you mean.After the death of my father, my mother simply closed herself in and was depressed for a long time.All that helped her was the attention. Communication and attention. Why don't you suggest he take a trip together or find some new buddies to hang out with? I think that's what he needs.
Dwight (IV07836001)

Juel Haig (IV07831001) wrote:Hello everyone! I recently ran into the problem of my dad starting to knit. You will say "what's the problem?" I'll explain. This is because all his life he hated this occupation and said that he would never do this in his life. It's just that all his children, including myself, already live with their families and he is alone. So this is what I mean, could you recommend something for him? How do you add color to his life?

Hello Have you thought about getting him a pet? Caring and raising one is hard, but very entertaining. Or maybe advise him to find new friends? There are many dating sites, but for me personally I found this one https://www.datingsitesforseniors.com.au/ . It is designed specifically for people over 40 years old and I am sure he will find something for himself there.
Basta (IV011014201)

never lock yourself in, this carries the problem of a sociopath. because of this, you will no longer be able to communicate to go to institutions and so on. I propose to come to us on your upgrade of appearance and health https://skincenter.nyc/. we will make you makeup, peeling, tattooing, you will look at all 100 and the desired interlocutors themselves will be found

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: