[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
I miss you ka reply kya hoga | What will be the reply of I miss you?
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
yevaton (IV07557501)

If someone says i miss you to you and you do not know what to reply to i miss you, then in this topic we will tell you that i miss you ka reply kya hoga and how to reply to the word i miss you. Can So let's see some sentences that can be used to reply to I miss you.

1. I Miss You Too

The Hindi meaning of i miss you too would be that I am missing you a lot. This means that you want to come to the person in front of you that we are also missing you. You can also use this sentence as I miss you ka reply.

2. What Do You Miss About Me

What Do You Miss About Me would mean what do you miss about me, that is, if you are replying what do you miss about me when the person in front says “i miss you”, it means that You are asking the other person what you are missing about me, so it becomes a lot of fun to know what the other person is missing about you. If you want to reply i miss you then you can use this word.

3. I Was Lost In Your Memories

The word 'I Was Lost In Your Memories' would mean that 'I was also lost in your memories', by using this word you can impress the person in front a lot, so if you are thinking that i miss you ka reply kya hoga then you can use this word.

4. I Wish You Were Here

The words I Wish You Were Here would mean 'I wish you were here with me'. So if someone is away from you and he is telling you I miss you too, then where can you reply to his I miss you I Wish You Were Here. By replying like this, any person in front will be very impressed with you.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: