[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Cleaning my house
Forum Index » Futures & Options
mix99 (IV010479201)

I moved to a new house last week and I can't get used to it, and therefore cleaning is hard to do. Are there any ways to develop more efficient methods of cleaning my house? What do you advise?
markil (IV09155001)

How did you clean before, or did your mother do it?
marinos (IV09149101)

Greetings. For me, deep cleaning at home is very important and I use the advice of professionals. You can see the article https://www.fortador-usa.com/blog/house-clean-routine-how-to-make-a-house-cleaning-schedule for information on cleaning the house routine. I start cleaning by cleaning the house from dust, then I polish the surface, remove coarse dust with a vacuum cleaner, I treat the surfaces with cleaning products. Another very interesting idea of ????cleaning the surface with steam cleaners is outlined in the article and I tried steam cleaning - I really liked it and turned out to be extremely effective.
thorpe21 (IV010980501)

If you ask me how often do you clean your house, I would say Cleaning a house depends on the size and layout of your home, as well as your individual cleaning habits. Generally speaking, it is recommended to give your home a thorough cleaning at least once a week. But cleaning my moroccan rugs is a tough thing for me for which I'm now getting help from https://mysouky.com which my friend suggested. They are best in the service as my friend said.
Rexon (IV07686801)

Conveyor belts are commonly used in the food and beverage industry to move food products through a processing plant. Very often these belts are prone to rapid wear and tear. That's why I recommend using a food grade conveyor belt cleaner from Fortador. The quality of the cleaners is one of the best on the market. 
Zaydenblake (IV011131801)

I clean my house every day, and I always use good cleaning supplies. Mustang Cleaning Supplies is where I get everything I need to clean. Their products are the best and most effective on the market, which makes them the best choice for someone who cleans every day. They sell a lot of different things, like cleaning supplies, tools, floor care products, and more, so I know I can always find what I need. Plus, their prices are very fair, so I don't have to spend a lot of money to get the best cleaning products. If you want to low prices cleaning products check here mustangcleaningsupplies .

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 26/04/2023 18:55:36

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: