[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Software for data recovery
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
AlfredHart (IV07428701)

One of my friends had an incident with his hard drive and asked me for help to restore the files he lost. I'm looking for some good data recovery tools that we can try at the moment, but not seeing anything great, to be honest. It would be great if it was free, but we can pay for a good software.
JamesBryan (IV07259501)

You cannot view or access the data because the link to access it is being removed. So there is no direct way to get this data back other than with some Windows recovery software. Such software has powerful algorithms that can extract data from the hard disk and save the recovered data in the desired location.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/12/2021 18:29:45

JacobShepherd (IV07532901)

If you have a business version of Microsoft 365 and are trying to recover a document, you can search for files using the built-in search menu in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. This will cause OneDrive to search for documents related to the keywords you are using. But it doesn't always help. I found a source for you, in which you can study programs for data recovery.
blackgod (IV07492601)

Btw about desktop apps. Guys do you know any good desktop-alert apps? Thanks in advance!
John Staples (IV07510301)

Hey! Personally, my staff and I have been using it for a long time and we are more than satisfied. The app functions flawlessly. It has a whole bunch of different features that are not available in other similar applications. I highly recommend using it!
Adam60Brown (IV07257001)

Everyone should understand this topic more, so I know what it's like. You know, before developing your own business or starting to develop in this field, you need to learn a lot more about technical side of your business. As a result, quite recently I accidentally found out this [urhttps://lasoft.org/blog/category/web-development/]web development ukraine[/url] which allowed me to know more about creating web applications in general. I believe that everyone should understand who should work in which field.
anabela (IV07347501)

if you want to find a company that will make the best software for you for any purpose, you need to look at https://fireart.studio/angular-development-company/ because only professionals work and you can always see quality work. I ordered a lot of quality software and mobile applications from this company.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: