[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Shopify Will Allow Its Customers To Trade NFTs On Avalanche
Forum Index » Futures & Options
blockchainX (IV09440001)

Online commerce company Shopify will begin supporting non-fungible tokens (NFTs), based on the Avalanche blockchain network. With this, thousands of merchants will be able to design, buy and sell this type of asset from their store.

Shopify seeks innovation with Avalanche

As indicated in a press release cited by DiarioBitcoin, this new initiative will be carried out through the Venly Shopify app.

Through it, traders will have the opportunity to easily create and trade their NFT marketplace development service. Therefore, the art pieces will become products available for consultation in online stores.

It should be noted that buyers interested in NFTs do not necessarily require a crypto wallet, so once the NFT is purchased they will receive an email with a link to a newly created Blockchain wallet.

In this regard, the vice president of the business area for AVA Labs, John Nahas, stated the following:

“This new integration will make it easier for stakeholders to navigate NFT sales on Avalanche, from the initial design phase through the final distribution of digital collectibles.”

NFT trading will be easier

This move by Shopify brings it even closer to the NFT marketplace development business, since its plans are intended to allow interested parties to trade digital collectibles from the same platform.

Recall that, Shopify first launched support for NFTs in July 2021. At that time, merchants were already able to directly sell such items from their online stores instead of platforms like OpenSea.

Now, with the integration of Avalanche, they will offer clients the opportunity to enjoy the advantages of said Blockchain network, among which are the low costs for operations, as well as the great scalability that it offers to support high volumes of transactions.

visit : https://www.blockchainx.tech/nft-marketplace-development
DelbertKorte (IV011620301)

It's cool to see platforms expanding into the NFT space beyond just Ethereum. I've been into NFTs for a while, mostly on Ethereum, but recently I've also tried out the AI trading software called Ethereum Code. It's been interesting, although I'm still getting the hang of it. Mixing NFTs and different blockchains sounds promising, but I'll keep an eye on how things play out.
blackgod (IV07492601)

As a novice in the forex trading world, I have been on the lookout for a suitable broker to kickstart my trading journey. With the vast array of options available, it becomes quite daunting to assess each one of them. My ideal broker would be one that caters to the needs of new traders, while also ensuring minimal expenses through narrow spreads. After conducting thorough research, I have come across finex berjangka indonesia penipuan, which appears to meet all these requirements. This broker boasts a commendable track record, regulatory compliance, and offers accounts with low initial deposits. Additionally, their extensive range of educational resources is highly commendable. All in all, Broker Finex seems like a promising choice worth exploring.
keenanconner (IV015020601)

Agree. Shopify's decision to support non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on the Avalanche blockchain network marks a significant step towards innovation in the e-commerce industry. With thousands of merchants gaining the ability to design, buy, and sell NFTs directly from their Shopify stores, the potential for digital asset trading will expand significantly.

merge fruits

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: