[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How can I delete my TurboTax Account?
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Alice Brown (IV07796001)

TurboTax is one of the reliable and authentic tax computing software yet has some severe issues. If you do use TurboTax on a regular basis, you must have witnessed issues like TurboTax not working. Now in such situations, users get annoyed and decide to delete their TurboTax Account by following steps, Log in to your TurboTax account, take me to return, click on my available account, which is located at the top, click on the start over option and then click on yes button. By implementing these steps, you can simply resolve your troubles.

Related Blogs -

Comcast Email loin problems
Gmail Account Recovery
Gmail not receiving Emails
Gmail Temporary Error codes
AOL Mail not receiving emails
HP Printer not printing
How to speak to a live person at Turbotax
ATT Email not working
Canon printer error codes
AOL not working
How to recover a disabled facebook account
Facebook Account Recovery
Verizon email login problem
Bellsouth Email login problems
Bellsouth email not working
Spectrum Email not working
Change Yahoo Password
Peter Groft (IV08418201)

To delete your TurboTax account, you can follow these steps:

Once you're logged in, navigate to the "Settings" or "My Account" section, which is typically located in the upper right-hand corner of the TurboTax website or application.

In the "Settings" or "My Account" section, look for an option or link that says "Delete Account" or "Close Account." Click on it.

TurboTax may prompt you to confirm your decision to delete your account. If prompted, carefully read and follow the instructions to confirm your account deletion.

Some TurboTax accounts may require you to contact customer support to delete your account. If this is the case, look for a customer support phone number or email address in the "Settings" or "Contact Us" section of the TurboTax website, and reach out to them to request deletion of your account.

Follow any additional instructions provided by TurboTax to complete the account deletion process, if applicable.

Greetings,
Peter

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: