[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Switching to a contactless payment system
Forum Index » Futures & Options
Rollad (IV07766201)

Have any of you tried abandoning conventional terminals and switching to a contactless payment system? How beneficial is it and what are the disadvantages?
holleds (IV07766301)

For the time being, we are working the old way with the terminals. The thing is, we have to change everything completely, which is time-consuming and costly. Besides, the business is small. We are quite comfortable with cash registers and terminals
lad.gir (IV07766401)

A few months ago we completely abandoned the POS terminal for accepting bank cards and switched to the SoftPOS contactless payment application. It is really beneficial and fast, both for me as an entrepreneur and for the customers. We took advantage of this offer through the company's website https://m4bank.com/ If you are interested, you can find all the details on the website
AlexoRodrigez (IV08661801)

In fact, I've been thinking about it, but I can't find a company that can offer me the perfect solution for accepting company payments.
Are there any recommendations on this?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/12/2022 01:13:54

lxst (IV08425701)

Greetings! The situation in the world today is such that you should only pay for something online and with the help of banks.
The same is true for companies or businesses of all sizes.
In the past companies used to give salaries in an envelope, but that time has passed and now everyone uses payment systems from https://humoney.com/en .
Everything is now done through online banking and all salaries and other company expenses are handled online.
It seems to me much more convenient and efficient.

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: