[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
NFTs Will Bring Cryptocurrency to Billions of Users, VC Explains
Forum Index » Futures & Options
blockchainX (IV09440001)

Electric Capital CEO and Co-Founder Avichal Garg shares his thoughts on the projects that will explode in the next bull cycle.

Avichal Garg, CEO and co-founder of Electric Capital, describes himself as "an NFT maximalist" who believes that non-fungible tokens (NFTs) will play an essential role in bringing cryptocurrency to the masses. Unlike other crypto niches, NFTs are relatable to aspects of everyday life like art, music, and gaming.

“I could imagine that NFT development[url]https://www.blockchainx.tech/non-fungible-token-development are actually many billions of people because, ultimately, it is culture. And it is something that everyone can participate in and everyone can understand,

In particular, Garg is optimistic about the use of NFTs in the gaming industry, which he sees growing at an exponential rate.

"I think 18 two years from now we will see a surge of (NFT-based) games," he says.

Garg accepts that the bear market could keep going as long as the full scale viewpoint is overwhelmed by high expansion, and that implies it very well may be one more little while before we see the following bull cycle . Be that as it may, when he looks past the ongoing macroeconomic picture, to a 10-year time skyline, he feels incredibly bullish on the digital currency area.

"Financing costs and expansion overwhelm in the present moment when you discuss a long term time skyline. However, development rules in the long haul," he said.

visit : https://www.blockchainx.tech/non-fungible-token-development
hevavay678 (IV07327701)

You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. Watch ESPN Stream free TV

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: