[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How to paint over wallpaper?
Forum Index » NISM Exams
Gttty (IV07701901)

How to paint over wallpaper?
Mikke (IV07701801)

Hello! You should follow this link and read the article https://gordonstoolsblog.com/how-to-paint-over-wallpaper-easy-as-1-2-3/. It will help you a lot to get it right. I'm sure you will like it. Worth the attention 100%.
Carlos Hank (IV08928101)

Hi all. My wife and I also thought about painting the walls, but decided to use traditional wall paper anyway. I am currently remodeling my bedroom. I want to choose beautiful and high-quality wallpapers. Who can advise worthy stores from personal experience?
Apolon34 (IV08925401)

Carlos Hank (IV08928101) wrote:Hi all. My wife and I also thought about painting the walls, but decided to use traditional wall paper anyway. I am currently remodeling my bedroom. I want to choose beautiful and high-quality wallpapers. Who can advise worthy stores from personal experience?

Yo, I wanna share with you our experience of choosing wallpapers for our new crib. We really wanted to create a tropical vibe in the house, so we decided to look for wallpapers that would reflect this style. We started searching on the internet to figure out the style and find suitable wallpapers. We found a lot of options, but none of them met our requirements. So, we decided to check out "California-Wallpaper" store - https://california-wallpaper.com/collections/tropical, which offers a huge selection of wallpapers in different styles (their range is really impressive). In the store, we found the perfect wallpapers for our home - they matched our furniture perfectly and added tropical charm to our crib. Besides, they were of high quality and durable (made with only natural and harmless materials), so we're sure they'll last us for a long time. We received excellent service at "California-Wallpaper" store, they helped us choose the right shade, size, and quantity of wallpapers.
Lalanda (IV09088701)

Hi everyone, my boyfriend and I have a pretty small apartment and I would like to know some tips on choosing wallpaper for small apartments or something.
Veronika (IV09374801)

Choosing wallpaper for a small apartment can be difficult, but not impossible. Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect wallpaper for a small apartment:
Choose light-colored wallpaper. Light colors reflect light, making the room lighter and more spacious.
Consider using wallpaper on an accent wall. Using wallpaper on one wall can make a room seem larger than it really is, especially if you choose a bold pattern, floral wallpaper can work great https://www.wallmur.com/wallpaper/floral-wallpaper. I hope this will help you decide on the choice and create a cozy atmosphere. Good Luck!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/05/2023 18:33:01

Forum Index » NISM Exams
Go to: