[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
What to buy today?
Forum Index » Futures & Options
oll (IV07519901)

I'm really curious about where I can spend cryptocurrency. I don't want to just keep it in an exchange, but I also don't know where I can use it. Does anyone have any advice for me?
Alex Pavlyuk (IV07520001)

If you're looking to spend your cryptocurrency, we've got some good news: there are a lot of stores accepting bitcoin/crypto. You can even find a catalog of stores on site. And if you want to see exactly where those stores are located, there's even a world map with all the places you can spend crypto! It is convenient that so much information is finally collected in one place. I hope it helped
crysmile (IV07520101)

I don't think it's a bad idea to save your cryptocurrency. I mean, it may go up in value and then you can use that money to buy things. I just don't see the point of spending it right now when there are so few places to spend it.
Jacklost (IV07294101)

It is hard to say where it is safe to trade nowadays cuz of FTX platform that is actually crashed not long ago. I have actually doubts if its safe, actually. I follow this page https://bitmedia.io/blog/ftx-crash-lessons now to learn more about this situation and follow what experts say about all this stuff.

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: