[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Student Visa Extension
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
SierraMah (IV010366701)

If you're planning on staying in Australia after your studies are finished, you'll need to apply for an Australian visa. In order to get an Australian student visa, you'll need to apply for a student visa extension in Australia. Student visa extensions are valid for up to three years and allow international students to stay in Australia for an additional three years. This can be helpful if you want to pursue a PhD in Australia. For more information visit now!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/12/2022 11:55:25

John Staples (IV07510301)

Hey guys! Could you please tell me how I can get O1 Visa? Thanks in advance for your answers!
Veronika (IV09374801)

John Staples (IV07510301) wrote:Hey guys! Could you please tell me how I can get O1 Visa? Thanks in advance for your answers!

Hey! To obtain an O1 visa, which is a non-immigrant visa for individuals with extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business, athletics, or the motion picture or television industry, you must demonstrate your outstanding achievements in your field through extensive documentation such as awards, professional memberships, media recognition, and notable contributions. You also need a job offer or an agent to sponsor your visa application, along with a detailed itinerary of your work in the United States.
Also, you should contact an O1 Visa Lawyer who will be able to advise and guide you to significantly improve your chances of obtaining a visa. I hope my answer will help you!

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: