[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How to find a photographer?
Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Peleran (IV08453601)

How do I find a photographer for getting a free portfolio?
Anisa (IV09263701)

Peleran (IV08453601) wrote:How do I find a photographer for getting a free portfolio?

Look for local photographers online or on social media. Ask friends for recommendations. Also, I highly recommend checking reviews of site/company on PissedConsumer.com. It will help you to find the best option and avoid bad service. This website provides info about any service/company/site.
Roman Lawrence (IV011474401)

Hello! If you're looking to find a photographer for a free portfolio, I suggest visiting the "wedding-focus" =https://www.wedding-focus.com/marrakech-wedding-film/website. They have a wide network of talented photographers who may be willing to collaborate and help you build your portfolio. You can browse through their portfolio samples and contact photographers directly to discuss your project. Remember to clearly communicate your expectations and offer any relevant details to attract photographers who align with your vision. Best of luck in finding the perfect photographer for your free portfolio!

Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Go to: