[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
What trading tricks do you know?
Forum Index » Futures & Options
George0000010 (IV09196201)

What trading tricks do you know?
RichMajor000001 (IV010339501)

George0000010 (IV09196201) wrote:What trading tricks do you know?

Hello, well, I’ll probably tell you some life hacks, before choosing a broker, I always read the full information about it provided by independent experts https://tradersunion.com/brokers/crypto/view/bitsgap/bitsgap-vs-bybit/ , then I register and install trading robots before starting trading, they greatly simplify trading, and this is my little trick.
Lalanda (IV09088701)

Hi guys, I just started in trading and want to ask you about some convenient platform for trading.
Veronika (IV09374801)

Hi! You can check out the Astronacci system, it is based on a combination of Fibonacci retracement levels and extensions, price action and pattern recognition. Traders using the system look for key support and resistance levels and potential pivot points based on these technical indicators. You can check here, hope it helps!
AlicePowell (IV011512701)

Do your homework: Be sure to familiarise yourself with the financial markets, the instruments you intend to trade, and the trading platforms you will employ before you begin trading. To better understand the market and make wise decisions, you can use online resources, financial news sources, and expert opinions. Taylor Swift IHeartRadio Music Awards 2023 Jumpsuit
Seo Expret (IV07622401)

I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: tesler

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: