[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
There is a rainbow of hues out there
Forum Index » Combination Strategies
Anne Smith (IV010307101)

There is a rainbow of hues out there. Do whatever it is you want to do, I say. Camping, hiking, learning in a foreign country,.. Because you have more time and less responsibilities, traveling and buying a home of your own should be high on your list of priorities while you are young.
Seeing the globe is one of my goals in life. Insane adventures with my partner are some of my favorite times. Yes, I do have Tom. All of our interests are aligned. One day in the midst of that wonderful summer, we met.
It's official; from this point on, we're best buds. This fall and winter break marks the beginning of our mission in European Union countries. The two of us are planning to take a Christmas vacation to Ireland. Since we are a hiking crew, we like traveling on unpaved paths. Spending time in the Netherlands for three days, France for four days, and Denmark for three days is on the itinerary. Flower arranging is one of my favorite hobbies, and Tom is an avid fan of open highways bing maps directions.

We can get by with just a few pieces of baggage and the necessities like a compass, paper map, and smartphone. My go-to map app is Bing. Everything I need is supported, which is great. My go-to mobile utility. It shows streets and even congestion hotspots. I am free to visit any given address without fear of making a mistake. If we're having trouble conversing for whatever reason, the phone's built-in translation app will come in extremely handy. Possibly my little knowledge of Spanish will be of some use.

Forum Index » Combination Strategies
Go to: