[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How to Choose the Perfect Unique Engagement Ring
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Ismail (IV08007401)

If you're looking for unique engagement rings, you've come to the right place. The standard engagement ring for so long has been the classic, solitaire diamond. What started as a simple - yet clever - marketing trick by a certain diamond company turned into a societal convention and couples over the past several decades have tossed their own tastes aside and even gone into debt to buy the ring they assumed was a "must" for engaged couples.

Thankfully, we now know better. Everything we do these days is customized. We don't have to listen to the radio. We got our iPods. We don't need to interact with the "mainstream." We got niche dating sites.

We shop according to our tastes - vegan, gluten free, local and organic. We consume information according to our values ??- are you a Fox news person or more of a NY Times person?

So it makes sense that we should opt for the engagement ring that suits US - not everyone else.

If you're ready to ditch the idea of ??the solitaire diamond ring and wander into the exciting - and beautiful - waters of unique engagement rings, read on for some suggestions on what you should know ...

Before You Buy

Take some time and consider what you want in an engagement ring and more importantly what your bride will want. You may have discussed rings before and if you haven't, ask around!

Consider talking to one of her friends and get some ideas from that person on what it is that she likes in engagement rings. Make a list of ideas and then take advantage of the Internet to window shop based on your notes. No need to go stomping the pavement in this day and age.

Simply grab your notes from her friends and your own observations and take yourself online to peruse unique engagement rings. Be sure to really look around and don't buy until you know you've found THE ring.

Color Matters

One of the first things that comes to mind when you're considering a unique Wedding Bands is ... color! And that's no surprise - the best part of being liberated from the conventional solitaire diamond is that it opens you up to a world of COLOR.

Colored engagement rings are available in diamonds - yes, diamonds come in a whole rainbow array of colors - but colored diamonds tend to be pretty pricey.

If you know there's a certain color that your girlfriend holds dear to her heart, you can check out more affordable options. There are tons of beautifully colored gemstones out there - get to know them! One option might be to go with an engagement ring that has the birthstone of your bride to be. This is a very unique wedding engagement ring that not many people would ever think of.

If you're not quite certain about choosing other stones and suspect that your girlfriend might still want a diamond, you can pick up colored diamonds for bargain prices sometimes. Check out Ring Around Her Finger for a comprehensive guide to Emerald Cut Engagement Ring .

To Engrave or Not to Engrave

It's always great to go with a ring that has some sort of engraving. What you put on the ring is entirely up to you but an engraving can be a unique feature for a wedding engagement ring.

You could go with a basic band and add some engraving to the band. The engraving doesn't have to be letters or words it could be a design of some description. Maybe you could add some lyrics to the favorite song you both like or perhaps some special saying that means something to the both of you. You're free to do whatever you like with your engraving.

If your girlfriend likes vintage or antique styles, you'll be able to find tons of beautiful, unique engagement rings with elaborate Victorian engravings.

Custom Made is as Unique as You're Going to Get

One Vintage Halo Engagement Ring you should definitely consider is a custom made ring. You have tons of options here and you can have whatever ring you want designed. This shows a lot of love and effort on your part and a custom ring is going to be a cherished possession for your bride.

Change Up the Classic

Take the old classic like the plain band and make it a bit modern. Get a band with multiple stones or diamonds in it or neat designs. You might change the finish for example and go with rose gold or white instead of regular gold. You could go with unique shaped diamonds instead of regular cuts which would add style and sophistication to your engagement ring.
Korio (IV07586701)

If only I could guess how my marriage would end... I would never spend a single cent on these diamonds. All I needed was a reliable partner, but I made the wrong choice. Now I share my experiences in nasty chat rooms - https://www.nastyhookups.com/hookup/chat-room.html I don't need marriage anymore, but I don't mind having a permanent girlfriend to spend weekends with.
Lisa Sviridova (IV07365701)

[Avatar]

Honestly it is a really good point in order to start a family. I suggest to check some modern magazines to find one.
Fowler (IV07365901)

[Avatar]

Today there are so many various ways about how to find the best way in order to chat with interesting people. I checked a plenty of different ideas and https://theavtimes.com/2020/08/25/5-things-that-will-increase-your-chances-of-dating-online/ seems to be the most common article with answers to all questions. It helps to increase chances on dating, what are the best solutions and on what to pay attention to if you want to increase your chances in dating.
Jacklost (IV07294101)

At Theyouwe are passionate about beauty, and know that being in a room full of like-minded women Salon by TheYou is the key to total satisfaction. You're sure to make new friends as you help your fellow shoppers find their must-have items too.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: