[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
blockchain transactions
Forum Index » NISM Exams
Joao22 (IV08544601)

The data of blockchains and their transactions are sometimes closed to ordinary users, but there are exceptions among the blockchains in which web3 ledger can be studied. Here I learned about such technology and how open data can help in working with the blockchain.
https://q.org/
Bill (IV07731101)

One-third of the companies in the world have adopted blockchain and in the information technology sector, the importance of blockchain is growing fast and there is going to be an increase in the demand with time. It's great to see your interest in blockchain.

I am delighted to share that at upGrad we have a PG certification course in blockchain technology which is for a period of six months. We expect that the learners of this program at least invest around ten to fourteen hours every week. In this program you earn how to create a blockchain from scratch, build smart contracts and chain codes along with being a blockchain developer.

A bachelor's degree in science or mathematics (B.E., B.Tech, BSC, BCA/MCA)is the minimum eligibility for this program.

Some of the important features of this program are - 200 plus hours of content, dedicated student mentor Support from industry mentors, passionate career coach, content access for 3 years, personalized resume building sessions, mock interviews, IIIT-B Alumni Status, Various projects/Case Studies and much more.
Met Certos (IV07731201)

Hello. Blockchain has become a common word in our time. Usually, we hear a lot about it but understand very little. To start your journey of becoming a blockchain expert, you need to find the best blockchain platform .
Blockchain should be understood as a technology. This is not a product or service. This is the principle that protects your results, which is an unchanging point of view, i.e. democratic security offered for its transactions. Learning about blockchain is like learning about computer operating systems. This is a truly high-tech area that forms the basis of the entire system.
PaulCoggin (IV09807401)

The blockchain is a decentralized ledger that records all transactions in chronological order. Each new block added to the chain contains information about all previous blocks as well as any new transactions that have occurred since then.You need to check briansclub to get more info about crypto. That means there isn't a central authority that owns or controls the network. Instead, every node on the network has equal access to all information that's stored on the blockchain.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/12/2022 22:22:26

Adamson (IV012021801)

Hello! I recently learned that a standard has been developed for low power networks. The new technology enables a range of new IoT applications and devices. I would like to know more about this.

Forum Index » NISM Exams
Go to: