[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Where To Find Publisher at low cost
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Stephanie (IV010122801)

Self-publishing vs traditional publishing differ from one another in how often control the author has over the publishing process. Self-published authors own the rights to their work and receive 50–70% of the earnings, because they pay for many promotions. However, when a book agreement is signed, traditional publishers give their rights to the publishing organization. My Friend suggested me for this community any recommendations from your side would be highly appreciated.
OrlaKiely (IV010267301)

A downside to self publishing of books is that they do not get the hype among the readers and sometimes readers are not even aware of the books existance while traditional publishers do their promotions on multiple platforms. But now even self publisher authors can also have that by hiring top book marketing services uk. These services create marketing strategies and promote your books among your targeted audience.
Jack John (IV014250601)

I like your thoughts, but if you want to find low cost publishers then must approach best book publishing company and enjoy amazing experience.

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: