[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
What is cannabis?
Forum Index » Futures & Options
JanesLended (IV07832701)

People often use the words “cannabis” and “marijuana” interchangeably, but they don’t mean exactly the same thing.

The word “cannabis” refers to all products derived from the plant Cannabis sativa.

The cannabis plant contains about 540 chemical substances.
The word “marijuana” refers to parts of or products from the plant Cannabis sativa that contain substantial amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC is the substance that’s primarily responsible for the effects of marijuana on a person’s mental state. Some cannabis plants contain very little THC. Under U.S. law, these plants are considered “industrial hemp” rather than marijuana.
Throughout the rest of this fact sheet, we use the term “cannabis” to refer to the plant Cannabis sativa.

Adam60Brown (IV07257001)

In general, I know what you mean. Every day the spread of this product is becoming more and more. By the way, I can also say that it normalizes the sleep process and your health. This helps to get rid of fatigue as well as lack of sleep. In any case, recently I decided to click here to get information about California weed seeds. It's great to try something new.
Mexei (IV07686701)

I can't say that I smoke pot very often, but sometimes I like to relax that way. I can recommend the excellent online store Highvendor, where you can always find a wide range of marijuana varieties of very good quality, but at the same time the prices are quite affordable. You can also find rare varieties there, such as sherblato weed. It took me a long time to find this sativa on the internet.
lxst (IV08425701)

Cannabis is commonly used as a recreational drug. People also commonly use cannabis for multiple sclerosis (MS) and nerve pain. It is also used for nausea, vomiting, migraine, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
Philip Parker (IV07941501)

The word “cannabis” refers to all products derived from the plant Cannabis sativa. The cannabis plant contains about 540 chemical substances. The word “marijuana” refers to parts of or products from the plant Cannabis sativa that contain substantial amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
AlexoRodrigez (IV08661801)

Cannabis has been used for centuries for both medicinal and recreational purposes. It has a range of effects on the human body, including relaxation, euphoria, altered perception of time and space, enhanced sensory perception and pain relief. These effects can vary depending on the variety of cannabis and the tolerance and sensitivity of the individual. In recent years, there has been growing interest in the potential therapeutic properties of cannabis. Many people go to weed clubs such as https://cannabisbcn.com/ to fix their mental health. Studies show that it can be used to treat conditions such as chronic pain, nausea and vomiting, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy and some psychiatric disorders.

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: