[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
playing guitar
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Rick Sunchez (IV07399601)

How do you feel about playing the guitar, I wanted to play the guitar for a long time but I never had enough time for it. And now, when the time has come, I began to get involved in this hobby. Therefore, I would like to ask for tips on playing it, what difficulties did you encounter at the initial stage?
Tony SHvalts (IV07404301)

I have been able to play the guitar since childhood because my dad was a musician, but I only recently began to play actively on it when I was presented with a 1980 collectible guitar for my birthday
Gerald Ross (IV07405201)

I love playing the guitar and this is my favorite instrument, I started doing it as a hobby when I was still young. After years of playing, I can repeat almost any melody. When I was choosing the strings for myself, I was helped a lot by artem ali, I learned a lot of new information there. Strings are important so you have to take them seriously.
Lorens (IV011809601)

Good afternoon. I'm not promoting an unhealthy lifestyle in any way, but I just want to advise you to delve more into what you are passionate about. For example, I smoke, and I can recommend you the website https://sethshumidor.com/guides/pipe-lighters/ - the best place to buy high-quality pipe smoking equipment. Every puff is effortless, and every smoking experience is consistently enjoyable, thanks to the skillful design of their products. Sethshumidor is the true embodiment of quality in the world of pipe smoking. where you can find a lot of useful information about it. I wish you all the best!

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: