[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
I don't trust bookmakers
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
HarryJohnson (IV07391201)

I don’t know what to do, but I don’t trust bookmakers anymore. I worked with two and both turned out to be scammers. I found them when I googled good bookies.
Lollitta17 (IV07392701)

I hope you read the reviews on them? Or at least looked at the ratings of other users. This is very important because this way you can understand the pros and cons of a bookmaker before you start working with it.
AleksShamles (IV07392101)

Hello, don't be upset. I understand that you are sad that you didn't succeed, but don't give up. Look, when I need to look at NBA picks, predictions, betting options, I always use Dimers.com. The main advantage of this site for you is that there are a lot of reliable and responsible bookmakers here. You can choose anyone and everything will be fine.
William (IV08037301)

There are many different bookmakers on the betting market, both legal and illegal.
William (IV08037301)

Choosing a reliable company among them can be challenging, especially for a beginner. When I choose a bookmaker for myself, I first asked my friends where they bet, then I read about each bookmaker they advised me. I chose https://www.bossaction.com/what-is-pay-per-head/, which seemed to be the most convenient. I placed my first bet and it worked at a very good rate. It was the best score I had ever played. All my bets were accepted without any problems and I always received the money on time.
Wain (IV08099101)

I'm sorry that you received this negative experience, although I believe that this is also your fault. Nevertheless, next time try to be better at choosing a bookmaker. I'm always looking for all the info on rates in this community https://takebet.ke/betting-tips/football. This is information ranging from tips and predictions to top verified betting sites.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: