[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Translations
Forum Index » NISM Exams
Sinsay (IV07169801)

Hi, started playing yesterday and saw some text in the menus that were kinda off (spanish btw). Where can i send a translation suggestion, maybe with a screenshot of said text? Does the discord have a place to do that?
NvMS (IV08190101)

I am interested in learning foreign languages and am using Duolingo now.
HenryThomas88 (IV07959301)

Maybe that was a hint from the universe that it's time to become a polyglot? Learning Spanish will come in handy in life because many of the developers of good games are from Spain. No translation can capture the vibe that the developer intended in the first place. I've been learning Spanish for two years now, and during that time, I've managed to get to a level that allows me to understand 90% of what native speakers are saying. If I have questions, I use the dictionary https://www.amazon.com/Spanish-Frequency-Dictionary-Essential-Vocabulary/dp/9492637200 and learn an unfamiliar word.
Lollitta17 (IV07392701)

I started learning French the same way. I found great tutorial videos, but they were only in French. In the end, I had to learn both the material from the video and the French language, but I don't complain about it at all.
EdwardH (IV08466801)

Actually this is the best option when you learn a language and watch what you are interested in, because it is much more likely that you will actually remember something from a new language. For me, best way to learn french on your own is watching shows on lingopie. I choose interesting TV shows and learning French is very easy.

Forum Index » NISM Exams
Go to: