[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How long can you wear those medical disposable masks for?
Forum Index » NISM Exams
Sinsay (IV07169801)

I know they offer very little protection to the actual virus but they do stop people from touching their face (which I'm pretty bad for), so better then nothing. Just wondering how long can you wear them till you can throw it away.
Jieros (IV07171101)

Due to the coronavirus epidemic, the demand for medical masks has skyrocketed. Disposables quickly disappeared from pharmacies. All new stocks are bought up by government agencies in order to issue them to doctors and employees who work with people. So people started looking for reusable medical face masks, I found quality ones from Zhengkang Medical. I ordered it for the whole family. Everyone liked
James Thompson (IV010371501)

I will suggest you guys that the medical disposable masks should only be worn for a limited amount of time. Most disposable face masks are designed to be worn for a few hours at most, and should be disposed of after use. If the mask becomes damp or soiled, it should be replaced immediately. It is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and guidelines.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/12/2022 18:48:00

Veronika (IV09374801)

To be honest, I have no clue. Personally, I could sometimes wear one mask for two weeks.
John Staples (IV07510301)

As far as I know, such masks need to be changed every few days, otherwise they become useless.
blackgod (IV07492601)

Hey! The duration for which a medical disposable mask can be worn depends on various factors such as the type of mask, the environment in which it is used, and the intensity of the user's physical activity.

Typically, medical disposable masks, such as kf94, are designed to be worn for a single use and should be disposed of after use. This is because the mask may become contaminated with microorganisms, and reusing it could increase the risk of infection.

Forum Index » NISM Exams
Go to: