[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Real estate in Turkey
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Mark (IV08701501)

[Avatar]

Turkey is still the best holiday destination that I visit every year when I am given a vacation. Recently I thought about buying real estate there, in connection with this I searched the entire Internet in search of a reliable real estate company, but so far I have not found anything. Tell me, if you had experience buying property in Turkey, advise the agency you contacted.
Freddy (IV09614001)

[Avatar]

I think Turkey is a beautiful place, I think the main thing you should see in real estate is the reputation it has, to avoid possible scams and also see the apartment or house you plan to buy or rent before doing so to ensure that it is in good condition, I am surely someone in this forum will be able to recommend good real estate companies
Yan_ (IV09193201)

[Avatar]

You may not yet be able to find such a real estate company because you still know almost nothing about such companies in this country. Try reading reviews or ask locals.
jamkowyj (IV09215201)

[Avatar]

ok

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/10/2022 14:02:29

Anabel248 (IV09721801)

[Avatar]

Turkey, of course, is still one of the best places to relax by the sea and of course there is a desire to buy real estate there.I think that it is necessary to spend enough time here in order to find a good real estate agency with a good reputation, who are well aware of the legislation in this regard.
Brenton (IV08670601)

[Avatar]

It is prestigious, of course, to have your own housing in a resort country. As far as I know, now not even the richest people in Mirk can afford to acquire real estate in Turkey.
dogman (IV08016901)

[Avatar]

I don't think this is a big problem. You are right in thinking that real estate in Turkey is now considered very promising and many businessmen are investing their money in it. After all, the flow of tourists to this sunny and rich country is constantly growing and the demand for renting rooms is the same. So if you have the necessary funds, invest them in real estate in Turkey. Rest yourself and rent out your home to others.
corabela (IV08014401)

[Avatar]

I was twice in Turkey on vacation and saw how beautiful houses there are. Of course, their cost is sky-high, but if anyone has the opportunity to buy such a house, it will be financially very profitable. Personally, I would not live permanently in Turkey because I do not really like the heat.
Terri G. Dilley (IV09769901)

How do you like your cellphone? How does it make you feel? Would you be willing to compare it with other cellphones? Is there one thing in particular that makes it stand out from the rest? If there is, then you should consider comparing its features with what’s available on the market. visit this site tecno tube
Revglue (IV08169401)

Belize is one of the top emerging destinations in the Caribbean & Central America Region. RE/MAX Belize is one of the leading Belize real estate experts. With over 100 agents and offices country-wide. Belize land
Revglue (IV08169401)

orizon View Condo is in Tower 1 of the magnificent new TAFT Horizons 101 apartment complex right in the heart Cebu placed not far from the Ayala Mall and very close to Fuente Circle. pearl homes apartment cebu
DylanBrown (IV07293901)

Thanks guys. And as for me, I also want to get more information about the sphere of real estate in Portugal right now here. Thanks in advance.
Oliverrrrrr (IV07126301)

DylanBrown (IV07293901) wrote:Thanks guys. And as for me, I also want to get more information about the sphere of real estate in Portugal right now here. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, and you definitely need to be careful with such things so check this resource https://rocaestate.com/required-to-purchase-property-in-portugal/ as when buying property in Portugal, it is important to understand not only the legal and financial aspects, but also the selection of property to buy so you need to read it as well.
Revglue (IV08169401)

Property management service, i.e. maintenance of villas for rent, is very demanding and logistically very complex. Since we provide Property management in Croatia at an extremely high and professional level.
Revglue (IV08169401)

Would you like to sell your property successfully A successful transaction requires a market-oriented and objective valuation of your property. wohnungsmakler leipzig

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: