[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
When and How to Integrate Geolocation in Your App
Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Goracan (IV07174901)

Geolocation technology is making a huge difference in the mobile economy. It is providing mobile app developers and businesses with ample of opportunities to better target their audience, deliver personalized services, and earn hefty revenue.

But, what is the right time to add Geolocation in your app development process? And what is the right process of it?

To answer all such questions, we have written an article, titled:
The Essential Guide For When to Add Geolocation in Your App and How

Read the blog and share your views
Jieros (IV07171101)

I have not used the Geolocation plugin yet, but as I understand it the user must turn Location Services on before you can get the device coordinates. Geolocation data is generally considered sensitive because it can reveal a user's whereabouts, and if stored, the history of their travels. If Location Services is turned off when your app attempts to get the device's coordinates, a message should appear asking the user if it is okay to turn on Location Services.
Sinsay (IV07169801)

Hi. The son is already an adult, but does not show up at home for the third day in a row, the daughter does not return from school or university. They do not pick up the phone - then any mother will get worried, she will begin to put on her ears the police and the Ministry of Emergencies. The dad of the unlucky offspring will try to determine the location of the phone. And will find the best geolocation apps to track your kids
Jacklost (IV07294101)

I believe I can assist you with this. I know a solid business that can address all of your app development issues. Do you recognize this akveo.com one? I call them every now and then to beg for assistance.
jonathanpryce (IV07911601)

On this question here's an excellent post - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/how-to-create-a-location-based-app
Hassie Malcsina (IV011235701)

[Avatar]

Adding geolocation technology to your mobile application is surely making huge differences. We have witnessed that all popular applications, from Google Maps to Instagram and Tinder, have location-based features. If we talk about the key traits that must be part of your geolocation app are:

- It should allow location tracking
- Users should be able to interlink location-based apps with other services
- Map view, customization, and push notifications should also be part of such apps

If I address your question regarding a guide about building and releasing a geolocation app, then I would recommend this article https://blog.back4app.com/how-to-make-a-geolocation-app/ with a step-by-step guide. It emphasizes using JS, Reactive Native, and Google Maps API to build this type of application. Withal, other technologies like Java, PHP, and Python could also be used to develop the backend of location-centric applications.

The developers can also consider Heroku, Back4app, and AWS to deploy such applications through the GitHub repository.

Best of luck!
[WWW]

Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Go to: