[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
IRDA ic-33 examination
Forum Index » IRDA Exam
sameer (IV01598701)

Can i give IRDA IC -33 exam in Hindi language? other than english in what regional languages i can give IRDA IC -33 exam?
vijendra (IV012501)

yes u can give IRDA exam in hindi language. i think there are 12 regional language in which you can give IRDA exam.
UK Marketplace (IV06942301)

UK Marketplace. The premier place to buy-and-sell new and used goods and services. Shopping, cars, homes, classifieds, jobs, clothes, electronics and much more.
UKMarketplace | Marketplace UK
Arellano Devalio (IV07131201)

By scrutinizing our researchers’ profiles, you can find one that has tackled a similar topic my essay writer . Such a helper will be in a better position to write a work that fulfills or even exceeds your expectations.
Peteroposts (IV07488101)

Chose très utile
DasiaStamm (IV07506101)

Good! what a poem to read after a very long time I have read one which has very good meaning, it has nice social message in it also. After knowing about this writer I have searched in all executive drafts blogs to find her writings and poems which she has wrote in the past.
Lewi (IV014474001)

The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) conducts the IC-33 examination in multiple languages, including Hindi and several regional languages. The languages offered for the examination may vary, so it's advisable to check the official IRDAI website or contact the examination authorities directly to get the most current and accurate information about the available language options for the IC-33 exam.

Forum Index » IRDA Exam
Go to: