[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
NISM series V-A - mutual fund distributor exam vs AMFI advisor module
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
manish (IV0767101)

I want to become mutual fund distributor and for that which exam should i go for, NISM Mutual fund or AMFI advisor module? Do they provide ARN code after passing NISM series V-A exam?
vijendra (IV012501)

To become a mutual fund distributor you need to pass NISM V-A Mutual fund distributor exam, there is no need to go through AMFI advisor module as this exam has been discontinued since NISM series V-A exam has been launched.
and for ARN code, after passing the NISM V-A exam u can apply for registration to the AMFI and obtain ARN code.
ritu (IV04422101)

i am try to continuously 3 years same exam , but not cleared the same exam . so please the guide the clear the exam.
Nathan Garvin (IV07605201)

Gathering of conversations for various point including the ISO, buzz, etc. Happy to realize that they are talking about these specialized subjects with us and we can pursue essaybox reviews for instant academic writing help. This will serve to settled numerous mechanical issues in the best space of the work.
HarrisonSeccombe (IV07358901)

Almost every type of the people listens some type of the music on paltform https://www.macappsworld.com/upcoming-trends-in-education-in-2022/ to which give them comfortable and relax the body. Sometimes people listen to the music just only for the entertainment because it is the best source and very cheap. I listened some your music which is so cool.
aslami2 (IV08468401)

ritu (IV04422101) wrote:i am try to continuously 3 years same exam , but not cleared the same exam . so please the guide the clear the exam.

Are you a crazy cricket fan? If yes, then you must be excited watching for the Cricket World Cup 2019! In case, watching matches and staying up to date with cricket news is not enough for you and you want to play the game itself, then World Cricket Championship 2 – WCC 2 is here for you.

jhon333 (IV010970101)

This is the best website where you can download the Mod version of the Terraria MOD APK best casual game from our APKods website.

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: