[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How do I Convert PDF?
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
MelvinPierce (IV015152001)

You can prepare and file tax returns from any device using TurboTax. But, what about when you need to save? Saving any document in PDF format keeps the document safe and secure. If you wish to how do I Convert TurboTax tax2PDF, follow the steps that have been mentioned here to do so. Firstly, open your tax return in TurboTax. Then go and select Print Centre from the menu. After that, select the forms that you’d like to generate and choose Save as PDF. Then change the default location and click on Save. This will convert your document to PDF format in some simple and quick steps.
Samtayler (IV015259301)

In fact, it is not difficult at all, because now there are many different services that can be used to convert PDF to the desired format, whether it is Word or Excel, easily and for free. I can recommend https://www.pdfplatform.com/ , which I have been using for over a year. Everything you need can be used for free, but there are some extra features that you can pay for if you need them.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/05/2024 18:43:20

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: